We can help liquidate your asset office furniture, if you have excess office furniture to dispose of? We have solutions.
Win-Win situation: CubicleNet.com offers a Straight Forward approach: If your furniture has value, we’ll tell you. If it doesn’t we’ll tell you that, too. If we think we can help you, we’ll offer you A liquidation value.
Getting Ready: In order for us to help to get a fair price for your office furniture you’ll need to have the following important information available before we can help you. Some items are optional.
The following is the recommended list:
– Manufacturer & Model (Who made the furniture, what model is it) Don’t Know? An Account Executive can help you find it. – Pictures (We need well lit digital photos that you can e-mail to us) – Location of furniture (Where is the furniture & what are the site conditions) – Time frame (If you have a deadline it’s very important to let us know)
Optional Helpful Information:
– Inventory of furniture (How many, what sizes, what heights, are they powered) – Age (how old is the furniture) – Finishes (What are the paint, Fabric, laminate & veneer colors) – Existing layout (If you have the floor plan it can be very helpful.) – Original Invoices (Invoices from the purchase of the furniture are also very helpful. THIS giveS us what we need for age, and all finishes plus usually a detailed by item inventory)
What we are currently buying:
– Medium & Large Quantities A minimum of at least 20-30 workstations are needed before we can get you a good value, but we can handle thousands of Cubicles, Casegoods, Filing & Seating.
– Name Brands (Major brands like Herman Miller, Haworth, Teknion, Knoll or Steelcase)
– IT Infrastructure (We offer complete recycling services for all sorts of IT infrastructure as well as all your furnishings.)
WHAT WE AREN’T CURRENTLY BUYING:
– Small Quantities (No matter how nice your furniture is, small quantities are not
something we can usually help you with. A minimum of at least 50 offices and/or workstations are needed before we can get you a good value) – Off Brands (The product must be a major brand like Herman Miller, Haworth,
Teknion, Steelcase, Knoll, etc.)
What to do next:
** Gather Info: Gather the information needed THEN Contact Kirk Arthur and let’s get the ball rolling.